Alive ~

Hina
Friday, August 05, 2011 | 03:52 | 2 comments
Assalamualaikum, First of all, I would like to say hi to all my readers :3 ecehh, mcm ada org bace pulak XD hikhok ~ aku malas nk share dkt Facebook, so korang pandai pandai jela ek tahu aku dh update blog :) muehehe . hm, life`s kinda bored lately.. sucks sometimes.. but well, it goes on.

i`m not happy to say that i`m 100% disihkan oleh kan kwn aku. but i`m happy to say that i`m not alone. See that NE? Yes. aloNE. Satu dugaan yang penuh mencabar kau berikan kepada ku, Ya Allah. I`s really a though one :) i lost a friend, a boyfriend just because my attitude. <---(HAHA, mesti korang pelikkan yg aku baru 10 thn dh ad boyfriend. :P No la.. boyfriend uh mksud "KAWAN LELAKI" bkn BF ! ) I`m not a good girl. i`m a bad girl. I played HIM. I mess up everything. But you gave me a good boyfriend Ya Allah :) A nice one. The one who never judge me. And I thanking You for that. Walaupun aku kena hina dengan orang, tapi aku redha dan terima dengan hati yg terbuka :/ Aku redha dengan semua dugaan yg Kau berikan.

I may haved cry lastnight. But my became more stronger than ever. couple ni smua mcm taik je. It’ll never last. Betullah org kata, “cinta monyet takkan bertahan”.i’ll stop sampai sini je. InsyaAllah takkan couple.tapi tk berani nk janji. Sebab aku ni cepat cair :] hehe.Nazhan, i’ll keep your words in my heart forever :) ratu pelakon, cinta karat apa benda smua.I’ll never forget it.ye, aku salah dalam hal ni.first time aku salah ni, hoho~ Apa apa pun, aku tahu Allah nak tunjukkan aku something. Everything happen for a reasons. Haha, it’s funny isn’t, when a guy promise you that he wont do something that you dont want him to do. But when you let go of him. He started to become the person that he said he will never be. Hm, Ironic :]

        Lepas ni nak hina aku lagi, hina la.take a long queu with the rest of my haters who think that i’ll give a fuck about it ;] 

okay sampai sini sahaja. Thnks for reading & Assalamualaikum :) xx