Alive ~

freaking stupid lah you !
Tuesday, June 21, 2011 | 03:54 | 0 comments
hey , i'm inlove with my happiness but my boredom won't let us be together -.-' , it sucks , well , firstly , i want to apologize to you , yes YOU who read this , because i know myenglish is freaking bad : ) . on thursday night i think , my mom and dad is not home , and i was like , uuuyyeeaahhhh : ) , my crazy sister ask me to follow her to SUNWAY PYRAMID : ) , and i was like ' Let's Go baby ' . HaaHa , and i went there with my wedges shoes that i buy at Kelantan for 18.00 ringgit : ) , HaaHa , murah kan ? and , because its murah ! its beingIDIOT ! while walking in sunway pyramid , my shoes keep dated -.-' stupid , that was the worst day ever ! , memalukan je -.-' , HaaHaHaa ...when i get home , my leg is so pain !